Steve started doing repairs on his own horns in 1964. As he got more skilled his following increased to include such luminaries as Maceo Parker and the late Michael Brecker, along with hundreds of loyal customers from all over the world.
His repair experience led to instrument design and his articles about saxophone design have been widely published by music magazines in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. He currently writes for every issue of Saxophone Today (www.saxophonetoday.com) and freelance writing for other publications.
- How to make opportunities for your self as a music entrepreneur
- Should you get a music degree? Find out what advice was given to Steve
- Which book is a must-read for ALL music entertainers
- How to think outside the box for finding gigs
- The secret New Orleans Dress Code for gigs
- How Steve got into instrumental design
- What’s new on the horizon for Sax Gourmet Products