Greg teaches jazz master classes and college workshops nationally and internationally, and is on the faculty of the Jamey Aebersold Summer Jazz Workshop.
When not on tour, Greg is based in the Chicago area where he performs locally and teaches at Greg Fishman Jazz Studios. Greg Fishman is a Rico artist and plays Rico reeds exclusively.
Here’s what you will hear in this episode:
- Greg’s soon-to-be-released new book, Intervals in Action
- How to use intervals in your playing
- Benefits from performing as a duo
- Tips for high-mileage practicing
- Importance of building vocabulary
- Greg’s phrasing tip
- and SOOOOOO much more!